Travel Movies Books Food Other
Sign In
Trending
New
Popular
type to search

23 Films That Are Annoying to Viewers

Here are 23 movies that I think are annoying for some people
and in these 23 films
then 90% of the movie was disputed, the remaining 10% was a normal film but because it made it annoying to attract viewers.
and this list complements 37 controversial films, adding 23 controversial films to the list
136 users · 338 views
 
made by private user
avg. score: 3 of 22 (14%)
required scores: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 

30

Page 1 of 1
1
Guinea Pig 1: Devil's Experiment (1985)
Guinea Pig 1: Devil's Experiment (1985)
2
Guinea Pig 2: Flower of Flesh and Blood (1985)
Guinea Pig 2: Flower of Flesh and Blood (1985)
3
Guinea Pig 3: He Never Dies (1986)
Guinea Pig 3: He Never Dies (1986)
4
Guinea Pig 5: Mermaid in the Manhole (1988)
Guinea Pig 5: Mermaid in the Manhole (1988)
5
American Guinea Pig: Bouquet of Guts and Gore (2015)
American Guinea Pig: Bouquet of Guts and Gore (2015)
6
Bloodsucking Freaks (1976)
Bloodsucking Freaks (1976)
7
Schramm (1993)
Schramm (1993)
8
The Devils (1971)
The Devils (1971)
ADVERTISEMENT
9
The House That Jack Built (2018)
The House That Jack Built (2018)
10
Martyrs (2008)
Martyrs (2008)
11
Snuff (1976)
Snuff (1976)
12
The Gore Gore Girls (1972)
The Gore Gore Girls (1972)
13
Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014)
Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014)
14
Life of Brian (1979)
Life of Brian (1979)
15
Natural Born Killers (1994)
Natural Born Killers (1994)
16
Irreversible (2002)
Irreversible (2002)
ADVERTISEMENT
17
The Grim Reaper (1980)
The Grim Reaper (1980)
18
Baise-Moi (2000)
Baise-Moi (2000)
19
Carnal Knowledge (1971)
Carnal Knowledge (1971)
20
Fritz the Cat (1972)
Fritz the Cat (1972)
21
A Real Young Girl (1976)
A Real Young Girl (1976)
22
Blue Is the Warmest Color (2013)
Blue Is the Warmest Color (2013)
Page 1 of 1
 Your Results
Click the SHOW MY RESULTS button
above to calculate your results.
Click movies you've seen
This site uses third party cookies for analytics and advertising. View Cookie Policy