I can name 10 the top of my head of places I would love to return to if given the chance for interesting travel photography.
1. New York City - My hometown.
2. Big Bend National Park - I know I am where I want to be is when the landscape starts looking like a still shot taken from a Mars Exploration Rover. When it becomes night and the sky fills up with stars, the view of the Milky Way will take your breath away.
3. Sandia Crest, New Mexico - The view from the crest of the Sandia Mountains as sunset is perfect for landscape photography. The tramway ride to the crest, on the other hand, can be scary on a windy day. Worth it!
4. Acadia National Park - One of the most beautiful spots in the United States and the few places in the United States where you can find fjords.
5. San Juan, Puerto Rico - Colorful street photography.
6. Naples, Italy - The view of Mt. Vesuvius.
7. Hurghada, Eygpt
9. Strait of Gibraltar
10. Valley of Kings.